How about making some of these in the run up to Valentines day? Some of these are too cute to eat though!
50 Valentine food makes
– Heart shaped macaron with raspberry/ strawberry from Mad Baker
– Marshmallow for hot cocoa from The Decorate Cookie
Love love love love this idea!
– Homemade Valentine’s Day mints from Busy Mommy
– Hot chocolate for your Valentine from Martha Stewart
– I heart cupcakes!
Learn how to withCaffeIna
– Strawberry ladybugs from Wing- It Vegan
– Heart shaped roasted potato fromHaniela’s Food & Photography
– Valentine coffee viaGusto di Vita
– Gumdrop flowers from Craftberry Bush
– Heart shaped cinnamon rolls fromPinch My Salt
What a lovely Valentine’s Day breakfast!
– Chocolate covered pretzel fromCreatively Christy
A fun and Simple idea!
– The cutest Valentine’s Day card!
From Brassy Apple
– Heart shaped rice ball (onigiri) via Deviant Art
– Red wine lollipop from Sprinkle Bakes
Treat for grown ups
– Chocolate dipped strawberry rose from Babble
These strawberry flowers would be good for Mother’s Day too!
– Bake a heart into the cupcake!
– Brown sugar blondies for Valentine from Baked Perfection
A simple recipe!
– DIY Valentine lollipops from Woman’s Day
– 2 ingredient strawberry fudge!
Get the recipe fromCookies and Cups
– Lip cake pops fromBakerella
– Valentine Meringue cookies from One More Moore
– Fuzzy cake balls from Hungry Happening
– Valentine’s Day fruit pizza from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
– Milk ice cubes fromA Subtle Revelry
What a easy way to make breakfast fun!
– Heart shaped sushi via Shutter Stock
– Heart in sushi viaWe Heart It
– Marshmallow love bug from The Decorated Cookie
– Valentine’s day party mix from Betty Crocker
– Tomato hearts from Eye Candy
Cute, simple and healthy!!
– Valentine’s marshmallow pops from Glourious Treats
– Tea bags for Valentine’s Day from Martha Stewart
– Valentine’s Day buttons via Tasty Kitchen
– Strawberry hearts with yogurt dip from It’s The Little Thing that makes a house a home
– Conversation heart sugar cookies fromAnnie’s Eats
– Get heart shaped egg without egg mold.
– Use marbles to bake heart shaped cupcakes fromFamilyFun
– Here is one more chocolate dipped pretzel for Valentine’s Day! This one is fromLove From The Oven
– Red velvet whoopie pies fromAnnie’s Eats
Perfect for Valentine’s Day
– Learn how to make chocolate cups withBright Ideas
– Candy Cupid’s arrows fromDollhouse Bake Shoppe
– Learn how to make heart sprinkles with The Farm Chicks
– Melon kabobs from Be Different Act Normal
– Heart shaped macarons also from Be Different Act Normal
– Cinnamon candy cider fromMartha Stewart
– X and O s’mores from Best Friends For Frosting
– Fondant covered Oreo Cakesters from I Am Baker
Also, please check out some of the Valentine’s Day treats I made last year.
– Marshmallow bear. Super easy!
– Rice Krispie hearts: turn one Rice Krispies Square into 3 hearts!
– Candy necklace. It could be a fun gift or a party activity!
– Candy cane hearts with chocolate filling and 25 more things you can do with candy canes.
find more great ideas here.